The Asia Environmental Governance Blog is always looking for contributors. If you have a topic related to the environment or environmental law in Asia and want to be featured, please submit a short summary (1 to 2 paragraphs) of what you intend to write about, a short bio and some links and sources you plan to include. We will contact you shortly thereafter to let you know whether you are invited to submit a full post.
If you are invited to submit a full post, please follow the guidelines below:
- Submit an Op-ed style or informative piece ;
- Between 600-1200 words;
- Link to other webpages or sources where appropriate;
- Include a proposed Title and Summary of the piece;
- Include any media (images, picture of the author, videos, or audios) you would like to accompany the post; and
- Write a little something about yourself – we like to post author bios with our blog posts.